Friday, May 25, 2007

Excuses

Two days ago, I wrote a post in which I said I was going to try to begin writing something everyday, usually on this blog. And what have I written?

Nothing yesterday. Well, I did make a very small post on my GNN blog, but it's a big stretch to call it writing. But wait! I have an excuse. Yesterday afternoon, when I would have written the post I had a meeting to attend where we are looking at a new workflow system for our prepress department at work. This went on over twice as long as anticipated, and ate up the better part of the afternoon. Now if I was really going to really, really try, I could have thrown something together yesterday evening, so this is really a semi-lame excuse, but that's what I've got.

Today... I came close to blowing it off, but two days in a row! Right after I determine to do this! So this is today's post. A post of excuses for not writing.

And, as a bonus I give you an excuse for the future: I'm going out of town tomorrow, so I may miss writing something there too.

Hopefully the next attempt will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home